Monday, February 10, 2014

Smell the Paint and Taste the Sawdust

Hello, Chaps.

As you probably noticed, I've made a few changes to my blog's look. We're under construction. I'm still figuring it out, so you'll see some other changes as I procrastinate writing to make them.

That's about it. I have a post half-written about character-driven vs. plot-driven stories... but it turned into this weird, nonsensical, paradox thing that had my head spinning. So this is all for today.

And a lovely day to you.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I smell the metaphorical sawdust and taste the paint... or something like that.

    Good luck either figuring out the paradox or figuring out a new post!

    ~Robyn Hoode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think I'm going to abandon the paradox... I have a series of worldbuilding posts in mind that I might pursue, inspired by things I've read in my American Government textbook. I haven't done all the things it would cover in my WIP, but I probably will eventually, and someone might find it useful. *Shrugs.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our children just need confidence and the leadership of ours and they can make such website as well where they can show the world their in-built talent and the message conveying skills in an expressive way.

    ReplyDelete